As Benjamin Franklin put it “One ounce of prevention is worth an ounce of cure.” Although he didn’t know very much about cars, his theory still applies! Let us take care of your car BEFORE something happens to it.
Make an appointment, come in, drop your car off or relax in our waiting room.
We recommend the maintenance items below be performed every 3,000 miles to ensure the safety and optimum operation of your vehicle.
We also strongly advise that you check your vehicle’s manual for additional maintenance.
Recommended Vehicle Maintenance
- Change engine oil and filter.
- Check and top off fluids.
- Brake fluid.
- Power steering and transmission fluid.
- Check the air filter and fuel filter.
- Check all belts.
- Check the cooling system.
- Inspect and rotate tires, check and adjust air pressure in all tires, including the spare.
- Visually inspect the exhaust system.
- Check and adjust the braking system.
- Test the operation of horn, exterior lamps, turn signals, and warning lights.
- Check windshield washer spray and wiper operation.
- Inspect shocks, struts and springs.
Allow the technicians of Carter’s Auto Service to inspect each of these items for you during a scheduled vehicle maintenance and repair.
Would you like us to email you to alert you about your upcoming vehicle inspection date? Just give us your email address when you are in the shop. We promise not to spam you.